Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles - Use 2 or More Images

Hello, everyone - welcome back to my blog!


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Use 2 or More Images." 



For my card this week, I chose to go with some whimsical, fun images from the Picnix 2 Gingerbread Twist Collection and printed off a "few" cute images to fussy cut out and add to my card - it's always so fun to create with these products!! Here's a close up of the cute coffee cup/gingies:



The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


15 comments:

  1. Delicious make, I've suddenly got a craving for biccies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crisp, clean look of your designs, Lori! This one is gorgeous and I adore the bow on the cup. Fab touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! This is one of my all time fave collections and you've rocked it!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love just super cute hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous friend, love the colors and the ribbon/bow, great touch, well done. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning make Lori. I just love your card designs each week. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's such a cute pretty make and I love gingerbread so much. yum yum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, great desigin!!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE!!! Very whimsical and fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pretty bow! What a sweet card.Thanks for joining us at The Christmas card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!!! This one of my favorites collections.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors for a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute card. I love the way you used the images as embellishments. The ribbon is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cup and the sentiment is simply awesome! Rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)