Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Digi Choosday - Halloween or Dark Colors

Hello, everyone - welcome back to my blog!


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Halloween or Dark Colors." 


For my make this week, I decided to go with the dark colors and used the gorgeous papers, ornaments and sentiment from Octavia Frosted Winter collection! Soooo pretty :) I finished the card off with some gold twine and black pearls for the finishing touches.


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Ornaments Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting When we Can - Christmas Comes Early
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog


Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I adore this collection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great minds eh lol
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lori! Love the purple. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love this collection x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Lori. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Great image. Love the penguin she's holding. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly for our Ornament challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phenomenal colors, images and Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)