Saturday, May 27, 2017

Scootin' by to say HI!


Happy Saturday y'all!

Life has been so crazy busy this last little while with seeding crops, our custom spraying business, trying to get the garden in, then this storm that blew through here a couple days ago sure threw us for a bit! No power for over 24 hours and trees down in our yard etc. We are also preparing for our daughter's high school graduation next weekend .... I am so amazed that time can fly by as fast as it can as she was *just* a baby yesterday, it seems! Pictures to come next weekend! 

Today I am sharing a card I made using some Craftin' Desert Divas goodies and this little farmer took my heart the moment I saw him :) He's cute on his little "RED" tractor...


I printed my pre-colored image from the Farmtastic Digi Stamp set and cut him out using the Stitched in Circles die set and used some other dies to create my scene - the sentiment is from the Scootin by Digi set - here's the whole card again:


Products used on my card:












Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the FB page and check out our inspiration and play along with our monthly challenge! Cheers!

Craftin' Desert Divas SHOP

Craftin' Desert Divas BLOG

Craftin' Desert Divas FB Page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)