Monday, July 31, 2017

August Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

 

Today marks the start of another month-long challenge over at One Crazy Stamper! It's a "My Favorite Things" theme this month so let's see what YOUR fav's are! 

My card this month features "Cow Hugs" from the "So Much Cuteness" release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! The sentiment is called "Somedays" and everyone who knows me knows that my favorite embellishment is gumdrops or pearls, so that's what I added to my card for the challenge theme :D 


YNS Gumdrops- Black 
Foam Adhesive
Copic Markers- C1, C3, C5, C7, E42, E44, E95, R02, R32, Y17, Y26, Y28, YG61, YG63



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Down on the Farm

Thank you so much for stopping back in today - be sure to hop on over to the OCS challenge blog HERE and link up your "My Favorite Things" creation - just remember, you MUST use a rubber/clear stamp on your projects - NO DIGIS.

Cheers!



6 comments:

  1. An adorable card! I'm with you on loving the gumdrops ;) The perfect embellishment! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and so nicely done. Great coloring. Thank you, for playing the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these two make me giggle. Awesome paper and layout, sure makes the cute image and sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image - well done! The vrse is just right for it. Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, love this stamp and the paper is awesome with the stamps! Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)