Wednesday, July 26, 2017

"Chick Gossip!"



Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another installment for One Crazy Stamper! The challenge is always Anything Goes so the creativity door is wide open....this week, I am showing off these 2 cuties from the newest release, So Much Cuteness, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps:


The stamp is called "Be A Donkey" and the sentiment is called "Chick Gossip"....Aren't they JUST the cutest?!? LOL...I totally can imagine the gossip this chickie is telling right now, can't you?? hahahahha

I stamped the image and sentiment using my Misti onto Xpress It! Copic paper and colored it up with my Copic markers. I used some rectangle stitched dies from My Favorite Things to make the teal background - and then added some delish gumdrops from YNS! FUN!!!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Be a Donkey and Chick Gossip - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: B06, BG57, C1, C7, E04, E09, E21, E23, E42, E71, E74, R00, R02, R08, R24, R43, Y17, YG61, YG63, YR14 
Extras: Misti, Foam tape, rectangle stitched die, MFT DienamicsYNS gumdrops

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Corner - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Pop on over and see the whole release here:


Be sure to hop on over to the July Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and image. Thank you for joining us at Day Dreamer Challenges !

    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoarable Card,.. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends This Week...
    Sherry Lynn
    LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and design, so glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo adorable!! Love that fun sentiment and your crisp, clean layout. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lori! The image is super cute & the design is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another masterpiece great coloring and fun gumdrops you added. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)