Friday, July 14, 2017

High Hopes July Release at One Crazy Stamper!


Hello everyone! The time is finally here! The new release for High Hopes Stamps is now live and you will NOT want to miss out on this one....such ADORABLE images in this "So Much Cuteness" release!

For my card today I am showing off this super dooper adorable kitty image called "Curious Kitty" and the sentiment is called "PURRFECT day." We have so many little baby kittens around the farm right now, and this is exactly how they are - curious! They check out everything and play with just about everything!

 

I stamped my image with Hero Arts INTENSE Black ink and colored him up with Copic Markers. I added some YNS Gumdrops for some added details in the corners and on the sentiment panel - they *are* my fav embellishment after all!


Supplies used: 

Curious Kitty and PURRFECT Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: B000, C1, C2, C4, C5, C6, R02, R05, Y17, RV29 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Butterflies
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in on my blog and checking out what I've been up to! You do NOT want to miss out on this release - so hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog and see what the rest of the Divas have created just for YOU! Then check out the OCS Store to get the details on all the new stamps and goodies! Cheers!



4 comments:

  1. Love the texture on the fur and the paper colours! Awesome card!! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! You have done a great job coloring and showcasing that adorable kitty.Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love the patterned paper, and the kitty is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Adorable Card... Love The Kitty Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack.
    Sherry Lynn
    JSS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)