Monday, July 31, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - August 2017 - Anything Goes!


Welcome back to my blog! This month at Paper Sweeties, we have a brand new challenge for you - just in time for a HUGE celebration! Paper Sweeties turns 5!!! How exciting :D Here's this months inspiration photo for your jump off point:


I am sharing a card I made from some older sets and pulled the colors out of the inspiration photo to help celebrate the 5th birthday of Paper Sweeties:


I used the "Happy" and "Eat Cake" stamp sets and colored them up with my copic markers, and added some adorable sequins - I kept the card very CAS.  


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Food/Drink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Paper Players - Tic/Tac/Toe (went with birthday, 
pink and circle from the cake plate) 
Seize the Birthday - Birthday

Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you - sooo much amazing talent - then be sure to come play with us!










Thank you so much for stopping in today! Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry Lynn
    LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a yummy cake!! Great color and pretty sequins, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and love, love, loving the colors you used in this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card! The sequins are perfectly placed and love the added color to ground the image! So glad you played along with us last week at Seize The Birthday...My apologizes for my late comment! Please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the sequins. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! great job, love the colors too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)