Friday, July 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties July New Release Party!!


Are you ready to P-A-R-T-Y?! It's "release day" over at Paper Sweeties!

The new stamp sets and sweet cuts dies are absolutely ADORABLE - you don't want to miss this release! 


Kindness Matters stamp set
Kindness Matters sweet cuts
Scallop Rectangle Sweet Cuts

Today, I used the new set "Kindness Matters" to make this floral CAS card

Here's a close up....


I stamped the pretty floral ring and colored it with my copic markers then added "kindness matters" to the inside of the ring. Then I added a bit of a border with some hand-drawn faux stitching. I will be using this flower ring stamp A LOT - it's so pretty!!


Paper Sweeties products used on my card:

Kindness Matters stamp set 

Black licorice seam binding



Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:


I hope that you have enjoyed today's release party revealings and tomorrow we will be finishing up with a Release Rewind - be sure to tune in! 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of July and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS card with the floral wreath! Great touch with the faux stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...sweet...simple...perfect :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)