Saturday, July 29, 2017

Squeeze the Day!!


Happy Saturday everyone! 

This week, I am sharing a summery card made for "A Way With Words," from The Project Bin:


I used the set called "Yello!" and dug out my watercolor paper, water spritzer and fun Distress Oxide and Distress Inks to make a watercolor background! I added some gumdrops and wa-laaaa! 


Clear stamps, card making, stamps with matching dies, paper crafts


Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin's BLOG and see what other creations have been posted for your crafting pleasures....then click HERE to do some happy shopping! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the sentiment and how it pops with the colors you used behind it. Super cool inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright beautiful, love the colors...the black pops off the card. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)