Saturday, August 19, 2017

Watercolor thanks!


Happy Saturday everyone! 

This week, I am sharing a watercolor card from a kit I got from Stampin' Up! last month. I added the "thanks!" sentiment from "Autumn's Calling" set from The Project Bin:


The card base is watercolored and the kit comes with all the pieces you see here and then I stamped "thanks!" and popped it up with foam dots. 



Clear stamps, card making, rubber stamping, paper crafts, Fall, Autumn
Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin's BLOG and see what other creations have been posted for your crafting pleasures....then click HERE to do some happy shopping! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card and you've used such pretty dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soft colors, and the card is so pretty, love that thanks and the cut out...very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)