Saturday, September 30, 2017

APTTC #10 - Sasayaki Glitter's Cute Witch

 

Happy Sunday everyone!

Welcome back to my blog for another installment for A Perfect Time to Craft! Our challenges are monthly and always anything goes - so the creative door is wide open!


Our wonderful sponsor this month is Naz from Sasayaki Glitter and if you haven't checked out her Etsy store yet, you really are missing out! Head over there now and check out all the awesome digi stamps she has waiting for you to create with! 


Naz also has a Facebook Group you can come join for more creative inspiration and to show off your creations with her stamps!


I had the absolute pleasure to color up this adorable image called "Cute Witch" 



I stamped her on Xpress It Copic Paper and colored her up with my Copic Markers - what fun she was to bring alive with color!! I then cut her out with a wonky stitched rectangle die from Craftin Desert Divas then used some Halloween papers and spider web doilie to finish it off :D SO CUTE!!!


Thank you so much, Naz, for sponsoring A Perfect Time to Craft this month and letting me use this adorable little witch digi! 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Thank you so much for stopping in and be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog to see all of the amazing creations my super-talented DT friends have made for you! Link up a project for us and we'll pop in to your blog and leave you some love....cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)