Thursday, November 9, 2017

4 CC #376 {Give Thanks}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, it is Nance's turn to play challenge hostess and she's looking for us to "GIVE THANKS" this week! With the US Thanksgiving holiday right around the corner, it's a perfect time! It can be a thank you card, Thanksgiving card, etc. The choice is up to you!

4 CC #376 {GIVE THANKS}


I decided to go with a Thank You card as I never seem to have enough on hand - I send them out regularly and the stash gets depleted very quickly!!


Card ingredients are from Stampin' Up!

Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to come on over to the Hen House and see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you using Nance's theme...happy crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)